Minnesota employment lawyers serving the Twin Cities, Minneapolis, St. Paul, Edina, Bloomington, Roseville, Richfield, Eden Prairie, all of Minnesota and elsewhere in the United States
A Minnesota employment attorney from Neff Law Firm, P.A., based in Minneapolis, Minnesota has been successfully handling employee – employer legal matters for over 28 years. The Minnesota employment lawyers from Neff Law Firm, P.A., handle employment law matters including losing a job due to being wrongfully fired, Defense of Professional and Occupational License, discrimination, retaliation for being a whistleblower, or sexual harassment. The firm's experienced Minneapolis legal counsel have over 64 years of combined legal experience helping employees who are the victims of illegal employment practices by the employer.
Employment law issues are often complicated and confusing matters. If you think you have been treated unfairly in the workplace, Neff Law Firm, P.A., can help you better understand your rights as an employee. If you are facing an employment-related dispute, trust your case to Neff Law Firm, P.A., with years of experience working in Minneapolis, St.Paul, Roseville, Edina, Bloomington, Richfield, Eden Prairie,and elsewhere in Minnesota handling:
- Wrongful termination of employment
- Employment discrimination based on age, race, sex, gender, disability, pregnancy, religion, or national origin
- Breach of contract
- Employment legal disputes
- Retaliatory discharge from employment
- Sexual harassment (quid pro quo and hostile work environment claims)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) employment violations
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) employment violations
- Retaliation for whistleblowing arising out of employment
- Qui Tam cases
- Employee Rights
- Disability Discrimination in employment
To meet with a Minnesota employment attorney, call 952-831-6555 or contact us by e-mail to set up an appointment to discuss your options for effectively seeking compensation for employment discrimination, sexual harassment, disability discrimination in the workplace, and other illegal employment practices.